Total Pageviews

Friday, June 3, 2011

Environmental


This topic related to my life, not only mine but also a part of you all. Environmental is a very large definition if we think of it. It not only consist of nature but also people around you, living and non-living things, do you realize that we live in a place where it dying slowly..... and maybe one day what we see right now will not exist in future. Do you want it to happen in future?


Actually, I don't want to talk about environmental, I WANT to talk about job related to ENvironmental, it doesnt care whether you are a Degree in Environmental Science, ENV. Tech or ENV. Eng... but we all are in the same field. We are an ENVIRONMENTALIST....

It really hurt me when people said that what is your future in this field?? Did you see any job offered for your course? Did this course is being "lelong" that means many people dont want this course?? Is that mean we will be jobless after we graduate??


Wah! Thats really, really scared me, for about this few weeks i keep thinking of it. Inside my heart I tried to denied all of those possibilities that I might have make mistake for choosing this course. Did I really make a BIG mistake in my life???What the????



Lastly, to prove that I believe one day I will be a successful person in life for studying course in ENV. I did some research about this course, I started from the beginning. I find the definition of ENV. then, I read and read more and I find few things that can assure me that I did not make a MIstake..... Maybe I dont know about my future, maybe I think this this the best for me, but I hope from all of this experience I will able to become a person on future, teach others and share my knowledge with others because knowledge is not to be keep it need to be share.


DID YOU KNOW: that In Malaysia we did not have an expert in ENVIronment, all those expert are from others course such as civil eng, and others.. and MAY someday, we are the new generation that will introduce this sectors to public and they will know the importance of producing an expert in ENv.

No comments:

Post a Comment