You rich,
I'm poor,
You famous,
I'm invisible,
You cute,
I'm plain,
You warm,
I'm cold,
Yet we still be friend,
Maybe cause we don't know real each other,
Maybe we just don't care who we are,
Maybe we really want to know,
Maybe we want to use each other,
or maybe we just need each other at this moment,
as temporary companions,
but I don't care what our reason is,
what happens has it own reason,
it just meant to be,
We just feels appreciated when we are near,
when we have a talk,
when we play together,
when we spend time together,
but when I try to know about u,
It slowly tapping my heart,
is it selfishness feelings?
its better to just appreciate and cherish the moment,
but be ready to undertaken the pain,
Friendship @ Love @ Ai @ Heart @ U n Me @ Family @ best friend @ eternal is a fraud
I'm poor,
You famous,
I'm invisible,
You cute,
I'm plain,
You warm,
I'm cold,
Yet we still be friend,
Maybe cause we don't know real each other,
Maybe we just don't care who we are,
Maybe we really want to know,
Maybe we want to use each other,
or maybe we just need each other at this moment,
as temporary companions,
but I don't care what our reason is,
what happens has it own reason,
it just meant to be,
We just feels appreciated when we are near,
when we have a talk,
when we play together,
when we spend time together,
but when I try to know about u,
It slowly tapping my heart,
is it selfishness feelings?
its better to just appreciate and cherish the moment,
but be ready to undertaken the pain,
Friendship @ Love @ Ai @ Heart @ U n Me @ Family @ best friend @ eternal is a fraud
No comments:
Post a Comment